Please submit your answers for lesson 1 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following houses the genetic code (DNA) for humans?
2. 1,087 feet per second is the:
Speed of sound
Speed of light
Speed the Earth is
orbiting the Sun
Speed nerve signals go to
3. The heart beats approximately how many times in a seven-day week:
4. The distance (in miles) from the Earth to the Moon is:
5. If transcribed into English, the DNA in the human genome would fill a:
300-volume set of encyclopedias, each containing 2,000 pages
250-volume set of encyclopedias, each containing 2,000 pages
200-volume set of encyclopedias, each containing 1,000 pages
150-volume set of encyclopedias, each containing 1,000 pages
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
has been called the most complex matter in the Universe.
2. Paul Ricci stated: "Although many have difficulty understanding the tremendous order and complexity of functions of the human body, there is no obvious
3. If the Moon were moved closer to the Earth by just one-fifth the current distance, the
would be so enormous that twice a day they would reach 35-50 feet high over most of the Earth's surface.
4. Charles Darwin, in commenting about the possibility of the eye forming by natural processes, stated that "it seems, I freely confess,
in the highest sense."
5. Evolutionist Robert Jastrow lamented: "The eye appears to have been designed; no designer of
could have done better."
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.