Please submit your answers for lesson 10 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. What did Peter tell those on Pentecost to do to be saved?
Repent and be baptized
2. The salvation that Jesus freely gives is conditioned on:
Obedience of faith
3. Who admitted that the "anxious seat" replaced baptism?
Charles G. Finney
4. The sinner's prayer for salvation is:
Necessary to be saved
5. Who said to Paul: "Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord?"
1. Zephaniah 3:9: "For then I will restore to the peoples a pure language, that they all may call on the name of the Lord, to
Him with one accord."
2. Acts 2:21: "And it shall come to pass that whoever
on the name of the Lord shall be
3. Acts 2:38: "Then Peter said to them, '
, and let every one of you be
in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.'"
4. Acts 22:16: "And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins,
on the name of the Lord."
5. Romans 10:14: "How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not
? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not
? And how shall they hear without a preacher?"
6. Matthew 28:18: "And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, 'All
has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.'"
7. Matthew 7:21: "Not everyone who says to Me, '
,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who
the will of My Father in heaven."
8. Colossians 3:17: "And whatever you do in word or deed, do
in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.