Please submit your answers for lesson 2 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
1. 1 Timothy 2:13: "For Adam was
2. 1 Corinthians 15:45: "And so it is written, 'The first man Adam became a living being.' The last
became a life-giving spirit."
3. 2 Corinthians 11:3: "But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived
by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."
4. Exodus 20:11: "For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the
, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it."
5. Matthew 19:4: "And He answered and said to them, 'Have you not read that He who made them at the
made them male and female?'"
6. Matthew 24:37: "But as the days of
were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."
7. John 5:46: "For if you believed
, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me."
8. Romans 5:14: "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of
, who is a type of Him who was to come."
Select the correct answers below.
1. The only earned degree Charles Darwin ever held was in:
2. Before Darwin could devote himself wholly to the doctrine of evolution, he first had to abandon any confidence in the:
Church of England
Teachings of his parents
Old Testament's accuracy
Bible's teachings on origins
3. Christ's testimony, as recorded in the New Testament, would leave one to believe that Genesis 1-11 is:
4. The legitimacy of the entire scheme of redemption is dependent upon the:
Correct interpretation of biblical poetry
Literal and historical nature of Genesis 1-11
Accuracy of the fact that man sinned and needed salvation
Truthfulness of the book of Esther
5. A person who doubts the Genesis account of creation:
Possesses the necessary tools to build a rock-solid faith
Will be in a good position to convert others
Possesses an attitude eroded by false teaching
Is a good example to other Christians
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.