Please submit your answers for lesson 3 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. God imposed a "probationary period" of a maximum of how many years before destroying the inhabitants of the Earth?
2. Which of the following is not used to describe Noah?
Faithful in the ages
A just man
Perfect in his generations
Walked with God
3. How old was Noah when he entered the ark?
4. In Luke 17:26-30, Christ compared the Flood with the:
Destruction of the Tower
Destruction of the Temple in
Destruction of Sodom
Destruction of Satan
5. What was Noah required to take with him on the ark?
6. Biblical testimony points to a:
7. How long were Noah and his family on the ark before the waters that were to form the Flood began to arrive?
8. According to Genesis 8:7, what was the first animal Noah sent out from the ark to see if the waters had receded?
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. Genesis 7:21: "All flesh
that moved upon the earth, both birds, and cattle and beasts, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man."
2. Numerous theologians and
of the past attributed many of the Earth's features to the Flood of Noah.
3. Some Bible professors have wrongly argued: "The
flood hypothesis seems to be a valid alternative."
4. Genesis 6:5: "And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth and that every
of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
5. Rehwinkel stated: "No geologist, biologist, or student of history can afford to ignore this great
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.