Please submit your answers for lesson 4 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. If the rocks "date" the fossils, and the fossils "date" the rocks,
this is circular reasoning
this is of little concern
this is good science
this is acceptable
2. According to evolutionists, man's history represents approximately what fraction of the geologic record?
3. Human footprints in coal have been found in which state(s):
4. All of the following have been found as polystrate fossils except which of the following organisms:
5. "The present is the key to the past" is the catch phrase describing:
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. In 1936, a metal hammer with a wooden handle was dug out of
2. William J. Meister found a fossil of a trilobite embedded in the
of a human.
3. A fossilized leather sole imprint, with a double line of sewed stitches, was found in
rock estimated to be around 225 million years old.
have been found spanning two or three sedimentary layers.
are microscopic algae.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.