Please submit your answers for lesson 5 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Evolutionists advocate that dinosaurs evolved from some ancient reptile about:
500 million years ago
2 million years ago
65 million years ago
200 million years ago
2. Which of the following are used to describe the behemoth?
Taller than the lotus tree
Chief of the ways of God
Bones are as tubes of brass
Moves its tail like a cedar
3. Who coined the term dinosaur?
4. The word dinosaur comes from the Greek words deinos and sauros meaning
5. Samuel Hubbard discovered an ancient Indian pictograph of a:
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. Dinosaurs and men lived as
on the Earth.
2. Mark 10:6: "But from the
of creation, male and female made he them" (ASV).
3. Genesis 2:1 clearly states that at the end of the six days, the Creation was "
4. Samuel Hubbard found impressive drawings of an elephant and a
in the Hava Supai canyon.
5. According to Harvard evolutionist George Gaylord Simpson, the only mammals around during the period of the dinosaurs were "small, mostly
-sized, and rare."
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.