Please submit your answers for lesson 6 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. The designation for heterozygous skin types is:
2. Erythrocytes and leukocytes constitute approximately what total of human blood volume?
3. Gorillas and chimpanzees do not possess which blood type?
4. Cows are reported to have how many different blood types?
5. Human skin color comes primarily from:
1. Human blood does not need to be specialized for long periods of
like the blood of North American bears.
2. If Adam and Eve had been "
" they would have been middle-brown in color.
3. The yellowish color in Mongoloid races is due to the extra thickening of the
layer in the skin.
4. Members of all races can
and produce fertile offspring.
5. People who have large amounts of
in their skin generally are very resistant to the effects of UV radiation.
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. Genesis 1:31: "Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very
. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day."
2. Acts 17:26: "And He has made from one
every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and boundaries of their dwellings."
3. Genesis 3:20: "And Adam called his wife.s name Eve, because she was the
of all living."
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.