Please submit your answers for lesson 7 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following is not a characteristic of a mammal?
Possesses a four-chambered
Born with a placenta
Has insulating body covering
2. In cloning, which of the following is replaced from an adult cell that has been stressed?
3. The beginnings of what we today refer to as "cloning" actually go back to:
4. An undifferentiated cell can become which of the following:
5. According to both medical ethics and United States law, experiments and medical procedures may be performed on people who can:
Afford the cost
Provide informed consent
Attend a major medical facility
Receive some benefit
6. Cloning is an inefficient process in which:
Most clones survive
Most clones die before birth
Clones can be abnormal
All clones die before birth
1. Davor Solter stated: "The cloning of mammals by simple nuclear transfer is biologically
2. Researchers Rudolf Jaenisch and Ian Wilmut wrote: "Animal cloning is
and is likely to remain so for the foreseeable future."
3. In 1 Timothy 5:14, Paul told younger women to "marry, bear
, and rule the household."
4. Many of the animals that have been cloned have experienced obvious
, while others have died shortly after birth, even though outwardly they appeared to be quite normal.
5. David Humphreys and colleagues discovered that "cloning by
transfer is an inefficient process in which most clones die before birth and survivors often display growth abnormalities."
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.