Please submit your answers for lesson 1 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which one of the following is not a cause of unbelief?
Reading the Bible
2. A person who says: "I don't know, you don't know, and no one can know about God."
3. Which one of the these is not something that empirical science uses to observe things?
4. Which tactic of unbelief uses the idea that "everyone is doing it and so should you?"
Intellectual peer pressure
Influence of parents
5. Pain sometimes can be useful when it helps us to do which of the following things?
Disbelieve in God
Go see a doctor
Be cruel to others
1. Freedom always comes with
2. It is much
for someone to call himself an atheist than it is for him to
such a position.
3. Many people will not
in God because, if they do, then they will have to
the way they
today believe that the only way to discover facts is by
5. The idea that
is determined by
opinion or majority vote is
6. The fact that
was subjected to pain and suffering proves that God
1. Psalm 14:1: "The
has said in his heart 'There is no
.' They are
, they have done abominable
2. Revelation 21:8: "But the cowardly,
, abominable, murderers,
, sorcerers, idolaters, and all
shall have their part in the
which burns with fire and brimstone which is the second
3. Proverbs 29:15: "The rod and rebuke give
, but a
left to himself brings
4. Joshua 24:15: "And if it seems
to you to serve the Lord,
for yourselves this day whom you will
, whether the
which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites,
in whose land you dwell. But as for
we will serve the
5. Romans 5:8: "God demonstrates His own
toward us in that while we were still
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.