Please submit your answers for lesson 10 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following is not necessary in order for a person's worship to be pleasing to God?
A big building
2. Which of the four men listed below worshiped God properly?
3. Which man tried to keep the Ark of the Covenant from falling off the cart?
4. In Acts 2:41, how many souls were added to the church on the day of Pentecost?
5. Who is the "rejected stone" that composes the foundation of the church?
John the Baptist
1. Jesus made it clear that there would be
and only one
is not enough to make an act pleasing and
3. Nothing can take the place of simple
to the law of
4. Jesus came to this Earth and established the only
that is truly
are man-made institutions that are neither recognized nor
by the Word of
Match the Bible verse with the main idea in the verse (place the
correct letter in the provided space by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.