Please submit your answers for lesson 2 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following terms applies to the Universe?
2. Every material thing must have a cause described by which of the following phrases?
Greater than itself
Less than itself
Equal to itself
None of these
3. Everything that exists falls into which two categories below?
4. Which ancient group of rocks was used for astronomical predictions?
The Great Barrier Reef
Statue of Liberty
5. If a material thing exists, then it must have had which two of the following?
exists and is
2. Either God
exist or He does not
. There is no
3. If the Universe did not
itself, it must have a
4. The First Law of
states that matter and
can neither be
did not create itself. Such and idea is
, both philosophically and
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.