Please submit your answers for lesson 3 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. If the Universe shows design, then there must have been which one of the following?
A big explosion
A tiny particle
2. Taken as a whole, the evidence proves that there is what in the Universe?
Order, but not design
3. The Earth is in which galaxy?
4. The Earth is about how many miles from the Moon?
5. Which area is the control center for the cell?
6. Which molecule can store things that are coded chemically?
1. If the Universe shows
, there must have been a
3. Thus the
must have had a
4. Our Universe operates using
galaxy in which we live contains over 100
6. The Earth is rotating on its
at the equator.
is a supermolecule that carries the
information for the
of the cell.
Match the ideas with their supporting information (place correct letter in the provided
space by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.