Please submit your answers for lesson 4 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. The belief that states, "Get the greatest possible pleasure with the least pain?"
2. The belief that claims there are no universal rules for determining morals.
3. Morals and ethics arise only in which group of living things?
Humans and some animals
4. Which phrase best describes the things that God does or approves?
Almost always good
Neither good nor bad
5. A society based on the idea of godless evolution would be which of the following?
1. What a person
is the main force behind how a person
2. Everyone agrees that some things are
and other things are
is correct and there is no
, then people can do
4. In the evolutionary scheme of things,
occupies the same status as an
5. Convince children they came from
and they will act like
Match the Bible verse with the main idea in the verse (place the
correct letter in the provided space by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.