Please submit your answers for lesson 5 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following answers are not a quality of mutations?
Mostly all good
Selective and organized
2. Evolution claims that the Universe is...
3. Creation claims that the Universe is...
Not well designed
4. In a 1981 Associated Press/NBC News poll, how many people wanted creation taught along side evolution?
5. In a 1991 Gallup poll, how many people believed in a recent creation of man?
1. There are only
2. Both evolution and creation may be called
models, since both are used to explain and predict
3. In the field of
, one of the most commonly accepted and widely used laws of science is the Law of
could not have occurred without
5. No one ever has produced a single
6. Mutations are
. Mutations are very
. Good mutations are very, very
Match terms on the left with ideas on the right.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.