Please submit your answers for lesson 6 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which one of the following organisms has the most chromosomes?
2. According to evolution, which organism should have the most chromosomes?
3. Evolution is which one of the following?
4. Which of the following terms describes homologous structures?
5. According to the theory of evolution, how many times should spontaneous generation have occurred in the past?
Thousands of times
Hundreds of times
1. When we talk about the
and those things in it, we cannot speak as either eyewitnesses or
2. As all scientists know,
events cannot be studied by using the
3. Admittedly, one of the most impressive arguments for the theory of
is provided by the evidence from the
4. Spontaneous generation is the concept which suggests that something
gave rise to something
- without any outside
5. When evolutionists are forced to use
facts - including those documenting
- the argument from homology fails.
Match terms on the left with ideas on the right.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.