Please submit your answers for lesson 7 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. About how many men wrote the books of Bible?
2. Which of the following is the last book in the Old Testament?
3. Most of the Old Testament tells the history of which nation?
4. How many books are in the New Testament?
5. Which of the following words means "letter"?
1. There are
books in the Old Testament.
2. The entire
nation was waiting for the
3. Each book of the
complements the others in a
4. Yes, evidence does exist to
that God has given
His revelation in the written form known as the Bible.
5. The word "testament" means a
Put the letter under its proper heading. A sample has been provided for you.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.