Please submit your answers for lesson 8 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following is not in the original writings of the Bible?
2. Isaiah made no mistake when he wrote about Sargon, a king from which country?
3. In the Old Testament, how many prophecies are there about the coming Messiah?
4. Which of the following is not a condition for true predictive prophecy?
Must be detailed
Can be vague
Comes before event
Must be clear
5. What was the length/breadth/height ratio of Noah's ark?
30 to 5 to 3
40 to 5 to 3
20 to 5 to 3
3 to 38 to 400
1. The Bible, since it is
, is free from all
in its original form.
is the inspired Word of
3. The factual
of the Bible verifies that it is inspired.
4. One way to show that the Bible is
is to prove that all the
facts in it are correct.
5. In order for
to be valid, it must meet certain
Match the Bible verse with the main idea in the verse (place the correct letter in
the space provided by each number).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.