Please submit your answers for lesson 9 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following is not a reason God provides salvation for man?
He loves mankind
Mankind needs salvation
Mankind deserves salvation
He is merciful and kind
2. Which of the following is not necessary to receive salvation?
Donating lots of money to the church
3. Mankind was created in whose image?
4. How does the Bible say that a person gets into Christ?
5. Salvation is found only in which of the following?
1. Unfortunately, the first man and
used their freedom of
to rebel against their Maker.
2. As a result of
, mankind's dilemma became extremely
is universal, and He does not
in any fashion (John 3:16).
4. Since He is
, He cannot, and will not, ignore the fact of
5. The only way to find the "
" to heaven is to follow God's
1. "And the Lord God
man of the dust of the ground, and
into his nostrils the breath of
; and man became a living being" (Genesis 2:7).
2. "There is no
who does not
" (1 Kings 8:46).
of sin is
" (Romans 6:23).
4. "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord
Christ, who has
us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in
" (Ephesians 1:3).
5. "Then Peter said to them, 'Repent, and let every one of you be
in the name of
Christ for the
'" (Acts 2:38).
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.