Please submit your answers for lesson 1 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Faith is based upon all of the following except:
Word of God
2. This person believed that God was still with him when, in fact, God had departed.
3. This person thought God was not with him, yet God was.
4. Which group of people "received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily" (Acts 17:10-11).
5. Based upon the evidence, it is reasonable to believe the Bible is:
A fairy tale
A book written by liars
A book written by lunatics
1. Knowledge is an integral part of
2. Christianity always has been based on historical
3. A strong belief is a rational act that is based upon adequate
4. A weak belief is produced by such things as
5. Biblical faith is not merely sincere, but also
6. The Bereans used the Law of
when they drew only those
warranted by adequate
1. John 4:42: "Now we
, not because of what you said, for we ourselves have
Him and we
that this is indeed the
, the Savior of the world."
2. John 8:32: "And you shall
, and the
shall make you
3. 1 Peter 3:15: "But
the Lord God in your hearts, and
to give a
who asks you a
for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear."
4. Romans 10:17: "So then
and hearing by the
5. 1 John 5:13: "These things I have
to you who
in the name of the Son of God, that you may
that you have
, and that you may continue to believe in the
of the Son of God."
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.