Please submit your answers for lesson 10 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Approximately how many years expired between Adam and Abraham?
2. The theory which suggests that billions of years should be placed between Genesis 1:1 and 1:2.
3. How long does the Bible say that it took for everything in the Universe to be created by God?
3.5 million years
4. Evolution claims that everything in the Universe came into being by a gradual process that took how many years?
5. The theory which suggests that the days of Creation were actually eons of time is the:
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. The time needed to ensure an old Earth might be placed: (a)
the creation week; (b)
the creation week; or (c)
the creation week.
2. "For in
days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and
that is in them" (Exodus 20:11).
3. The word translated "day" in Genesis can have up to
4. While Jesus was on the Earth, He taught that man and woman were here "from the
of creation" (Mark 10:6).
5. The Earth is exactly
older than humanity.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.