Please submit your answers for lesson 2 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. This man said he would not believe Jesus had risen from the dead unless he could physically touch Him.
2. This is the one permanent revelation of God.
3. Those who wrote the Bible were guided by:
The Holy Spirit
Their own thoughts
4. A supernatural disclosure by God of truth that cannot be discovered by the unaided powers of human reason.
5. Biblical faith can be obtained through all of the following ways except:
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. Faith is not a
into the dark, but a
in the light.
2. God has
Himself to mankind, via the
books of the Bible.
is the very
4. Apollos used the
to prove that Jesus is the
confirmed the words of prophecy.
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.