Please submit your answers for lesson 3 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. God is not:
2. When Moses wrote of the "image of God" (Genesis 1:26-27), he did so in the context of man being different from:
3. Animals have no sense of:
4. Whenever animals react to their environment, they mostly are guided by a "built-in system" known as:
5. Which of the following characteristics differentiates mankind from the lower creation?
Desire to worship someone of something
Ability to make noise
Ability to reproduce
1. Deification of self is the central message of the
discouraged the heathens at Lystra from worshipping them.
3. Only the
elevate themselves to the status of deity.
4. Unlike animals, man possesses a God-given
that returns to
when man dies.
can reason abstractly and
ideas with others so as to have true mental communion.
1. John 4:24: "God is
2. Luke 24:39: "A spirit does not have
3. Genesis 1:26: "Let
make man in Our
, according to Our
4. Acts 17:29: "We are the
5. Genesis 9:6: "
sheds man.s blood, by man his blood shall be shed; for in the
of God He made
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.