Please submit your answers for lesson 4 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. Which of the following does not establish Christ's deity?
His fulfillment of prophecies
His loyalty to His parents
2. All of the evidence that we have reveals that Jesus is/was:
The Son of God
3. The soldiers who guarded the tomb of Jesus claimed that His body had been stolen because:
They were bribed
They were scared
That was what they saw
An angel told them so
4. Which Bible writer claimed that the "Word was God" and the "Word became flesh"?
5. At least this number of people saw Jesus alive and well after His death
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
had not died, there would have been no
2. There are only
possible choices one may entertain in re-gard toChrist.s claim of being deity.
3. One cannot logically accept Jesus as a great moral
and then claim that he was not
4. Scholars have documented over
messianic prophecies in the
5. Jesus' miracles were intended to prove that He is
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.