Please submit your answers for lesson 6 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. In 1851, this man.s spiritual life changed for the worse after his daughter, Annie, fell ill and died.
2. The Flood described in Genesis 6-8 was:
A local flood
Not very severe
Not a result of sin
3. Uriah the Hittite suffered because of the sins of:
4. God created a world ruled by which of the following?
Law and order
5. How long did water fall from heaven during the Flood?
40 days and 40 nights
365 day and nights
14 days and nights
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
1. God did not create men and women as
to serve Him slavishly without any kind of
moral agency on their part.
2. If God allows
person freedom of choice, He must allow
that freedom to be consistent in his love for the world.
were implemented in the beginning for man's own good, but if these laws are violated, then man will suffer
4. The fact that even
as the Son of God was subjected to evil, pain, and
proves that God loves and cares for His
5. "But let none of you
as a murderer, a thief, an evil doer, or as a busybody in other people's matters..." (1 Peter 4:
6. In his second epistle, Peter referred to "the
," and its destruction by the
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.