Please submit your answers for lesson 7 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. When does man receive his immortal soul?
At 12 years of age
2. The word "soul" is used in the Bible in at least how many different ways?
3. What is the Hebrew word for "soul"?
4. Genesis 2:7 teaches that man was given which of the following?
An immortal nature
Few days to live upon Earth
5. When does a baby's heart start beating?
18-25 days after conception
Just before birth
6 months after conception
Match the related concepts (place the correct letter in the space provided by each number).
cannot provide answers to questions about the soul of man because they lie far beyond the reach of the scientific
2. In order to understand the different meanings of the word "soul," it is necessary to examine how the word is used within the various
where it appears.
is the Greek word for "soul."
4. From a
cell about 1/175 of an inch in diameter, a baby weighing several pounds and composed of
of cells will be delivered about
5. Biblical teaching regarding man acknowledges that he is composed of
distinct parts - the
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.