Please submit your answers for lesson 8 using this form.
Place a check mark next to the TRUE statements below.
Select the correct answers below.
1. What will happen to us after we die (cf. Hebrews 9:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10)?
All will go to heaven
All will be annihilated
All will go to hell
All will be judged
2. Which of the following is the idea that all human souls will inhabit the heavenly realm with God (regardless of their actions on Earth)?
3. The righteous will live eternally in which one of the following places?
4. The wicked will live eternally in which of the following places?
5. How many souls does God want to perish in Hell?
1. Hell is a place of eternal
makes a mockery of the Great Commission.
3. After he died,
found himself in Abraham's bosom (paradise).
4. Those who die
of Christ suffer eternal punishment.
5. The soul of the
child of God will enjoy eternity forever in heaven.
1. Matthew 25:46: "And these will go away into
punishment, but the righteous into
2. Revelation 21:7: "He who
things, and I will be his God and he shall be My
3. Romans 11:22: "Therefore consider the goodness and
of God: on those who
, severity; but toward you,
, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off."
4. 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9: Those who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel "shall be punished with
from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power."
5. John 11:26: Jesus said, "
lives and believes in Me shall
Copyright © 2001-Apologetics Press, Inc.
We'd love to know where in the world our website visitors are coming from so we hope you'll fill
out the contact information. We will not ask for contributions, no one will contact you against your
wishes and your contact information will remain confidential.